About the Conference
The Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics (IMM) named after N.N. Krasovskii of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (UrB RAS), the Ural Federal University (UrFU) named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, and the Firm "Adaptivnye Resheniya" ("Adaptive Solutions") are organizing in the period of September 15-20, 2014, the International Conference "Systems Dynamics and Control Processes" (SDCP’2014) dedicated to the 90th Anniversary of Academician Nikolay Nikolayevich Krasovskii.
The conference will hold a discussion of contemporary issues and problems in the theory of stability of motion and mathematical control theory.
June 23, 2015
The Proceedings has been printed. Please find title and content pages below (png).
Title page-1 Title page-2 Title page-3
Content page-1 Content page-2 Content page-3
May 22, 2015
The Proceedings has been sent to a publisher and should be printed in a couple of weeks. Please follow news on the conference website.
February 24, 2015
Deadline of paper submission to the Proceedings is extended to March 10, 2015.
October 21, 2014
Proceedings of the conference "Systems Dynamics and Control Processes " are planned to be published in 2015. All the participants are asked to submit a paper with the results presented at the conference. Please find the information for authors in section "Proceedings of the Conference" below. Papers will undergo the usual refereeing procedure.
September 25, 2014
Abstracts of the Conference is available in section Scientific program.
September 4, 2014
Program of the Conference is available in section Scientific program.
August 20, 2014
Dear authors, please check your abstract (abstracts were edited, there may be typos, etc.).
Book of abstracts (draft version, pdf) (removed on August, 27)
August 5, 2014
The second announcement (pdf)
June 17, 2014
Information about fees can be found in Russian version of the conference website (see an icon in the top right hand side of the page). Please, read instructions for filling in payment documents.
April 29, 2014
Registration is extended to May 4, 2014 due to the public holiday and weekend.
April 10, 2014
Registration is extended to May 1, 2014.
February 19, 2014
The first announcement (pdf)
February 11, 2014
Registration is open.
The following scientific areas will be presented at the conference:
The planned program includes plenary (60 min) and section (30 min) reports.
- Stability and Stabilization
- Control and Estimation for Dynamic Systems under Uncertainty
- Differential Games
- Control of Distributed Systems and Inverse Problems of Dynamics
- Generalized Solutions of Hamilton – Jacobi Equations
- Numerical Methods of Control Theory and Applications
Working languages are Russian and English.
Abstracts and Conference Proceedings are planned to be published.
Program of the Conference (ver. 09.09, pdf)
Abstracts of the Conference (no e-mail, pdf)
Participation in the Conference
Please register on our web site and submit an abstract before
April 15, 2014 May 4, 2014
Abstract up to 2 pages (tex and pdf files) should be submit on this web site. Abstract should be prepared in LaTeX using the special template provided below. Please name all the files (*.tex, *.pdf and the figures) using the author surname and initials (speaker) (e.g. IvanovI.tex and IvanovI.pdf for the abstracts by Ivan I. Ivanov).
All files must be packaged into one *.rar or *.zip file. Figures should also be included in this archive.
The Proceedings are planned to be published in 2015. Papers should be send up to
December 1, 2014 March 10, 2015 . The papers will be refereed.
Fees include organizational costs and the abstract book.
For foreign participants the registration fee is 200 EUR.
For the detailed information about payment of the registration fee please contact the Organizing Committee.
«Suite Hotel» ***
Web site: suitehotel-ekb.ru
«ALLiS HOTEL» ***
Web site: allishotel.ru
For other variants please contact the Organizing Committee (there are no English versions of web sites of hotels).
You can book a hotel via booking.com and ostrovok.ru
Filling in the registration form: deadline
April 15, 2014 May 4, 2014
Abstract submission: deadline
April 15, 2014 May 4, 2014
Second Announcement: June - July, 2014
Conference SDCP'2014: September 15 - 20, 2014
Paper submission to the Proceedings: deadline
December 1, 2014 March 10, 2015
Publication of the Proceedings: 2015
International Program Committee
Alexander B. Kurzhanski (Moscow State University, Russia)
Yurii S. Osipov (Moscow State University, Russia)
- Frank Allgoewer (University of Stuttgart, Germany)
- Abdulla A. Azamov (Institute of Mathematics of Uzbek National University, Uzbekistan)
- Tamer Basar (University of Illinois, USA)
- Felix L. Chernousko (Institute for Problems in Mechanics, RAS, Moscow, Russia)
- Arkadii A. Chikrii (Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics, NAS, Ukraine)
- Francis Clarke (Universite de Lyon, France)
- Vakif Dzhafarov (Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey)
- Maurizio Falcone (Universita di Roma "La Sapienza", Italy)
- Alberto Isidori (Universita di Roma "La Sapienza", Italy)
- Arkady V. Kryazhimskiy (Moscow State University, Russia)
- George Leitmann (University of California at Berkeley, USA)
- Mikhail S. Nikolskii (Moscow State University, Russia)
- Leon A. Petrosyan (St. Petersburg State University, Russia)
- Evgenii S. Polovinkin (Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia)
- Nina N. Subbotina (Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, UrB RAS, Ekaterinburg, Russia)
- Alexander A. Tolstonogov (Institute of System Dynamics and Control Theory, SB RAS, Irkutsk, Russia)
- Evgenii L. Tonkov (Udmurt State University, Izhevsk, Russia)
- Stanislav N. Vassilyev (Institute of Control Sciences, RAS, Moscow, Russia)
- Vladimir Veliov (University of Technology, Vienna, Austria)
- Mikhail I. Zelikin (Moscow State University, Russia)
Local Organizing Committee
Contact the Organizing Committee is preferably carried out by e-mail.
Organizing Committee address:
Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, S. Kovalevskaya str., 16, Ekaterinburg, Russia, 620219
Vitalii I. Berdyshev (IMM, UrB RAS)
Vladimir E. Tretyakov (UrFU)
Nina N. Subbotina (IMM, UrB RAS)
Vladimir N. Ushakov (IMM, UrB RAS)
Alexandr G. Chentsov (IMM, UrB RAS)
Liudmila V. Kamneva (IMM, UrB RAS)
Anastasia A. Usova (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Boris I. Ananyev (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Magaz O. Asanov (UrFU)
- Alexey R. Danilin (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Tatiana F. Filippova (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Mikhail I. Gusev (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Alexey G. Ivanov (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Igor N. Kandoba (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Anatolii F. Kleimenov (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Alexander I. Korotkii (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Viktor B. Kostousov (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Vladimir V. Kruzhaev (UrFU)
- Mikhail I. Loginov (UrFU)
- Nikolai Yu. Lukoyanov (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Vyacheslav I. Maksimov (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Valerii S. Patsko (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Vladimir G. Pimenov (UrFU)
- Alexander N. Sesekin (UrFU)
- Lyubov G. Shagalova (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Gennadii S. Shelementiev (UrFU)
- Alexander M. Tarasyev (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Alexandr A. Uspenskii (IMM, UrB RAS)
- Igor A. Vakula (IMM, UrB RAS; "Adaptivnye Resheniya")